Friday, August 29, 2014

Finally Friday!

First of all, I will collect your strengths/goal statements from the self-assessment we completed in class on Wednesday. Our discussion for class today will be about the definition of culture from your text book. Then we're going to do an exercise to find out more about our names.

Assignment for next week:

Monday, Sept. 1 - Labor Day Holiday

Wednesday, Sept. 3 - You are required to attend one session at the Tribal Summit that is being held at the Bismarck Civic Center. I will provide you an agenda so you can choose which one you attend. Bring me "proof" of the session you attended to get full credit. We will not have class on Wednesday. Attending the Summit will be your class requirement.

Friday, Sept. 5 - No class - Family Day at Powwow

Monday, Sept. 8 - No class - UTTC Faculty/Staff Training Day

Wednesday, Sept. 10 - Complete the "Where I'm From" poem. Email it to me as a Word document attached to an email before 10 AM on Wednesday, Sept. 10th.

If you have any questions, please let me know!

Have a fun, safe week until we meet again!


No comments:

Post a Comment